ThrivePOP is excited to announce that they will be exhibiting at MJBizCon 2021! As a top-rated cannabis marketing agency, ThrivePOP is excited to bring a team of nationally recognized industry professionals to Las Vegas for this year’s in-person conference.
“We have noticed a significant need for marketing specialists in the cannabis industry. It is a tough industry to market in.” says Michele Ringelberg, CEO of ThrivePOP. “Each state has their own rules and regulations that can make it difficult to navigate. We are attending MJBizCon to meet cannabis businesses and help share our knowledge about what works and teach people what NOT to do. Our goal is to keep cannabis businesses growing and thriving.”
ThrivePOP helps cannabis businesses develop and implement marketing strategies and increase their digital exposure – legally and effectively. They strive to build relationships with clients who are ready and motivated to grow within the industry.
As ThrivePOP makes its mark at the world’s largest cannabis conference, here’s some key information that you need to know:
- ThrivePOP will be located in booth C8840.
- Meet the team of cannabis marketing experts.
- Watch demonstrations of the latest industry marketing softwares.
- Enter at booth C8840 for a chance to win a custom webinar package (valued at over $20,000!) More details on this MJBizCon exclusive giveaway to come.
The marketing strategists at ThrivePOP help cannabis businesses grow across many industries including growing rack systems, lighting, air circulation, and greenhouse nanotechnology. ThrivePOP is here to help your brand stay top of mind in this ever-changing industry.
Are you interested in meeting with ThrivePOP before MJBizCon? Reserve a time to talk with the nation’s top cannabis marketing experts on the calendar link below. But hurry, the calendars fill up fast!
- MJBizCon 2022: What You Need To Know
- Digital Marketing for Cannabis Dispensaries: What You Need To Know
- Top 3 Email Marketing Strategies & Tips You Need To Know
- Inbound Marketing vs. SEO: Which Is the Better Online Marketing Strategy?
- Cannabis Content Marketing: A Complete Guide
- The Pros & Cons of WordPress vs. HubSpot
- Why Is Social Media an Important Part of Inbound Marketing?
- How to Market Cannabis: Top Marketing Tactics to Follow
- What to Ask Your Cannabis Marketing Agency
- Professional Design: Why Is a Logo Important for Your Brand?